Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pearl blue and a couple of brews

Just finished a custom blue pearl, silver and arizona biege paint job and now I am drinking a couple of brews. I did not get to cook any bbq this weekend because I had to attend the family christmas party and finish painting this GD truck.

It's my birthday this week, friday and saturday we will be cooking some pork and frying some wings. If you think you can handle it you are welcome to attend.

Oh yeah, my blog! You will have to stayed tuned.

15 comments:

KK said...

I'll be there for the cookin' - bitch

Rookie Mama said...

What on earth are we gonna eat this week? The past month has been great- eating the leftovers from your drunk cooking episodes!

I can not wait for your party!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the weekend. Haven't had any El Grande in a couple of weeks. I am starting to have withdrawls. See you Saturday. AJ

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture??

Sid said...

Wesley,

A photograph of the work would be nice. Maybe some before and after shots. You do excellent work. Show it.

Sid said...

And some photographs of the BBQ also. Or the brews. Whichever

KK said...

I've got some nekkid picture of your wife if you want to post those with your "work"

Sam said...

I think we're going to miss most of the festivities because Beaux's brother is in town and we're having an early Christmas - but Beaux may stop by in the later hours, you know, when y'all just start frying random food - because you boys are CRAZY.

Julie said...

The fried pickles were AWESOME.

KK said...

Six weeks and counting. You suck as a blogger.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Keith-- get off your butt and blog, Dammit!!!! Tina

Anonymous said...

You might better get to blogging. You have Tina cussing on the internet. AJ

Anonymous said...

Turkey butt damn hell! Tina (from the Pioneer Woman's brother Mike)

KK said...

you officially suck now

Anonymous said...

Yeah, You officially suck now. Goon ass! Tina